- Can anger be productive? Why or why not? Use two of the following authors — Freud, Woolf — to make your argument.
Freud, Civilization and its Discontents (1930)
Woolf, A Room of One’s Own (1929)
1. The essay should be a minimum of 5 full pages in length (no more than 7)
2. A counterargument is required.
3. Started with a yes or no to address the prompt. Later, move beyond to why is it? What is the way? Anger is useful or not? make the connection between anger and productivity. and explain why the connection exist.
4. Fraud talks about aggression which can fall into the umbrella of anger. However, not emotion in general. You can talk about aggression as anger.
5.Talk about the ideas in two reading together. make connections between two texts.
6. Don’t simply describe what they think, but also what you think about how they presented the ideas.